If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Breakfast is already the most important meal of the day, but a batch of waffles can also make it the happiest.
- A classic waffle for a classic case of happy. (A Better Happier St. Sebastian)
- An easy recipe that comes together in just enough time to heat up the waffle iron. (Eat in my Kitchen)
- This is probably one of the best ways to help you use up the last of that quinoa you have in the cupboard. (Cook Republic)
- An oat-based breakfast that will make you giddy and keep you full. (Dolly and Oatmeal)
- Brown butter makes everything better. Especially waffles. (Fix Feast Flair)
- I honestly don't know how anyone could not smile as they're eating these. (Oh Ladycakes)
- These waffles are made with beets. That's got to count as a serving of vegetables. (What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today)
- Forget hashbrowns, this is your new favorite preparation of potatoes for breakfast. (Brooklyn Supper)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Let us know in the comments!