We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Breakfast is already the most important meal of the day, but a batch of waffles can also make it the happiest.
- A classic waffle for a classic case of happy. (A Better Happier St. Sebastian)
- An easy recipe that comes together in just enough time to heat up the waffle iron. (Eat in my Kitchen)
- This is probably one of the best ways to help you use up the last of that quinoa you have in the cupboard. (Cook Republic)
- An oat-based breakfast that will make you giddy and keep you full. (Dolly and Oatmeal)
- Brown butter makes everything better. Especially waffles. (Fix Feast Flair)
- I honestly don't know how anyone could not smile as they're eating these. (Oh Ladycakes)
- These waffles are made with beets. That's got to count as a serving of vegetables. (What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today)
- Forget hashbrowns, this is your new favorite preparation of potatoes for breakfast. (Brooklyn Supper)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Let us know in the comments!