If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Korean Short Rib Stew with Dried Jujubes and Chestnuts
- Fragrant Ribs And A Coke
- Not Roy's Short Ribs
- Smoked Porter & Apple Braised Short Ribs
- Fusion Short Ribs
- Bowl of Comfort
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Mexican Short Ribs
- Hudson Valley Tsimis
- Shoyu Braised Shorties
- Beef Short Ribs in Chipotle & Green Chile Sauce
- Southern Tropical Short Ribs
- Ancho and Coffee Braised Short Ribs
- Oma's Short Ribs
- Short Rib Chili
- Aromatic Short Ribs
- Beef Short Rib Marsala
- Southwest Short Ribs
- Char Sui (and Sodium-Free) Short Ribs
- Blue River Stew
- Orange Chili Braised Short Ribs
- Braised Basque Short Ribs