The pizza styles of America, dining on bison, bodega bagels, and more we read and loved this week.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- A guide to every pizza in America—with mootz, deep dish, and otherwise. [Lucky Peach]
- Bison, which has long represented Americana, is now a symbol of health, entrepreneurship, and being in the know. [The New York Times]
- The power of Le Creuset’s symbolism. [Paste]
- New York's mass market bagel business. [Eater]
- When it comes to food, aversion and deception add up to pleasure. [Lucky Peach]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.