Bloggers have been out and about, sharing stories from their travels and bringing back recipes that deserve your attention.
- This beetroot curry and kale mallung is just as colorful of a dish as this blogger's technicolor trip to Sri Lanka. (My New Roots)
- And these hot tamales made a trip down the Mississippi Delta even better. (Chocolate + Marrow)
- Maple season and an excursion to Quebec inspired this fresh maple honeycomb ice cream. (Broma Bakery)
- Travels in China and a nod to a Chinese upbringing inspired this post for paper-wrapped sponge cake. (O&O Eats)
- No recipe here, but a blogger's guide to eating, adventuring, and food styling in Australia. (Tending the Table)
- Similarly, this post covers a chilly visit out and about in the Windy City. (I Am a Food Blog)
- Here is the super flavorful chicken-and-apple salad that sustained one blogger pre-L.A. frolic. (Two Red Bowls)
- And the recipe for baked Sichuan-ginger meatballs that made this blogger's homecoming from Shanghai all the more worthwhile. (The Crepes of Wrath)
What noteworthy foods have you come across in your travels? What have you been inspired to cook at home? Let us know in the comments!