If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Newfoundland's pickle tragedy, excessively candid comments, and a food-hating magazine editor.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- It takes Daniel Boulud to help a GQ food editor grow up and learn about food. [GQ]
- A mustard pickle tragedy is unfolding in Newfoundland. [Atlas Obscura]
- Excessively candid Foodnetwork.com comments. [The New Yorker]
- A Japanese artist photographed his frying pan over 15 years. [The New York Times]
- Sure, delivery pizza is delicious—but only one can win. Here are the spots chefs say are their favorites. [Lucky Peach]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.