If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Spaghetti with Shrimp, Clams, Chorizo and Saffron Citrus Butter
- Winter Soba
- Linguini with Grilled Baby Octopus and Herbed Bread Crumbs
- Spaghetti with Shrimp, Broccolini and Basil
- Capellini with Mussels & Clams in Rich Saffron Broth
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole Redux
- Greek Spiced Baked Shrimp & Creamy Orzo
- Linguini with Shrimp in a Feta, Cilantro and Lime Sauce
- Seafood Lasagna
- Shrimp and Scallops in Saffron Cream with Black Pasta
- Coquilles Cappellini
- Garlic Crab Noodles
- Penne with Two Salmons
- Tagliatelle with Shrimp and Champagne Butter Sauce
- Sardinian-Inspired Fish with Israeli Couscous
- Black and White and Green All Over
- Shrimp Pasta in a Goat Cheese and Pine Nut Sauce
- Za'atar Spiced Fish Pasta with Spinach
- Moules Sans Frites
- Boozy Date Night Clams and Capellini
- Linguini with Chorizo, Clams, Shrimp and Calamari
- Pasta e Broccoli in ray (skate) broth
- Thai Curry Noodles with Shrimp
- Mussels Marinara with Angel Hair Pasta
- Penne with Tomato Vodka Cream sauce