If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The science of soil, KFC's Pakistani takeover, milk-in-a-bag, and more favorites from our reading lists this week.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- How a soil scientist is transforming American agriculture. [The FERN]
- How Canada became a bagged-milk-drinking nation. [Lucky Peach]
- Watching the Game of Thrones premiere tonight? Here are drink pairings for 15 characters. [Bon Appetit]
- How KFC's Zinger burger became a Pakistani staple. [Roads and Kingdoms]
- A determined Nepalese survivor of the earthquake refuses to neglect his milk delivery route. [Narratively]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.