Being a grown-up is a drag, primarily because most of us don't have summer vacation—which means we can't go to camp!!
To fill our void, and have a little fun, we're taking this whole website to summer camp.
All this week on Food52, you can expect:
- It's-Its, Choco Tacos, Lunchables, and something called Mookies
- So many s'mores (even for vegans and gluten-freers and people who are "so over" s'mores)
- Boozy bug juice
- Swim class
- Card games
- International summer camp traditions
- Playtime on Facebook Live
- Art hour every day at noon (when it's too hot to run around)
- Bedtime snacks every single night
And, of course, a lot of warm fuzzies, nostalgia, and definitely more embarrassing photos.
To keep up with all the good times, at the end of each Summer Camp Week post, you'll find an illustration of a campsite (we call the canoe!): Just click on it to see more articles. And keep checking back, since we'll be adding them throughout the week!