With Easter and Passover looming, it's time to spiff up what you put on your brunch, lunch, dinner or seder table! You crafty cooks are constantly experimenting in the kitchen -- swapping your tried-and-true Passover macaroons for Alice Medrich's genius ones, toggling between this leg of lamb or that pomegranate molasses-slicked ham for Easter, considering adding a touch of madcap chemistry to your dishes, or racking your brains for creative ways to deal with all of those hard-boiled eggs! -- so why not let that adventurous spirit filter into your dining room? After all, you eat with your eyes too.
1. Revolution Oval Cocotte (OpenSky)This cocotte is handsome and hardy. It can handle oven, microwave, gas induction and freezer.
2. Krenit Bowl (Horne)Is there anything the Danes touch that isn't effortlessly cool?
3. Farmhouse Handled Bowl (Villeroy & Boch)The Easter basket gets a makeover.
4. French Bull Mosaic Platter (Amazon)Why is this tray different from all other trays?
5. Superior Servers (Horne)All of these tools are great, but doesn't that fork look essential for spearing hunks of brisket or lamb?
6. Mariposa Pearled Tray (Gump's)As always, put some bling on (or under) it.
7. Mauviel Copper Soup Pot (Williams-Sonoma)A crazy indulgence to be sure, but it's too beautiful not to include.
See what other Food52 readers are saying.