We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week was all about light, spring dishes -- salads, edible flowers, wholesome muffins. Perhaps everyone was recovering from an indulgent Memorial Day celebration, but since it's the weekend, we say, bring on the cake. It's all about balance, right?
- Everything you wanted to know about edible flowers. (101 Cookbooks.)
- Speaking of edible plants, Mimi fries freshly-picked acacia flowers in beer batter for a crunchy, sweet treat. (Manger.)
- Even if it isn't anybody's birthday today, make this chocolate cake. You deserve it. (Not Without Salt.)
- But if you want cake for breakfast, this lemon buttermilk bundt should do the trick. (Shutterbean.)
- Joanna swears that these are the best (cheesy) biscuits you'll ever have. (A Cup of Jo.)
- Did you know you're only two ingredients away from maple hazelnut butter? (Vintage Mixer.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) 101 Cookbooks, Manger, Not Without Salt, The Wednesday Chef
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Shutterbean, A Cup of Jo, Vintage Mixer, Not Without Salt