We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
During the week, life is all about routine. You wake up, go to work, come home, scrounge up something to eat. But over the weekend, you have plenty of time to spice things up. Kitchen projects like homemade ice cream, pie, and bread were meant for Saturdays and Sundays, so go ahead and try something new this weekend. Just read these links first.
- A savory take on pancakes, perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. (101 Cookbooks.)
- How do you make peaches even better? Grill them, then add ice cream and caramel sauce. (Biscuits and Such.)
- A beautiful salad that won’t leave you hungry. (Local Milk.)
- Try your hand at canning with these simple pickles. (1 Big Bite.)
- You’ll need some bread to mop up all that soup. This one should do the trick. (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) 101 Cookbooks, Reclaiming Provincial, Biscuits and Such, Local Milk
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Delightful Crumb, 1 Big Bite, Sweet Amandine, Apt. 2B Baking Co.