We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This weekend, instead of patiently waiting all day to have your post-dinner treat, turn your normal eating schedule on its head and eat dessert first. We know you've been wanting to do it all week, and we're giving you our full permission. When that late-afternoon sugar craving hits (and then, the inevitable savory craving later on), you'll be all set with these links.
- Buttery shortbread gets an update with a chocolate-pistachio dip. (Local Milk.)
- Emiko steps away from traditional tiramisu with her ricotta and fig variation. (Emiko Davies.)
- Add a splash of rum to your apple crisp filling. You won't regret it. (Pastry Affair.)
- Chocolate chip banana bread, in cookie form. (The Fig Tree.)
- Remember those frozen french bread pizzas? These are way better. (Pinch of Yum.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Local Milk, Emiko Davies, Pastry Affair, The Fig Tree
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Pinch of Yum, Hungry Girl Por Vida, Smitten Kitchen, 101 Cookbooks
See what other Food52 readers are saying.