We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Congratulations! You survived Thanksgiving. All the fretting about the turkey and trying to manage your family members is behind you now. Today's the day to stay in pajamas and lounge on the couch, getting up only to reheat leftovers. (And maybe to fix yourself a salad or two, for the sake of balance.) These links will help inspire you to get back in the kitchen.
- This raw kale salad will revive you from your food coma. (Gardenista.)
- Classic comfort food, with leftover turkey instead of chicken. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
- Get creative and use leftovers as pizza toppings. (Kinfolk.)
- Just because Thanksgiving is over doesn't mean you can't make pie. Especially when it utilizes leftover cranberry sauce. (Nothing but Delicious.)
- Mix yourself a cocktail with the extra apple cider in your fridge. (Style Me Pretty.)
- Leftover Brussels sprouts and pomegranate seeds find a new home in this lentil salad. (Golubka.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Gardenista, Feed Me Phoebe, Homesick Texan, Kinfolk
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Nothing but Delicious, Style Me Pretty, Damn Delicious, Golubka