We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time for festive foods before the new year begins. Mac and cheese, cookies, tortes -- they're all fair game. Whip up something indulgent this weekend before you set any resolutions. (Though if your resolution is to eat more cookies in 2014, you'll be one step ahead of the game.) Just remember to read these links first.
- A ridiculously comforting mac and cheese with mushrooms and onions. (Joy the Baker.)
- Vanilla meringues that will melt in your mouth. (Dula Notes.)
- Put a little beer in your bread. (You won't regret it.) (The Bite House.)
- Chocolate, ginger, molasses -- these crinkle cookies have all the flavors of the holidays. (White on Rice Couple.)
- This linzer torte is like one giant linzer cookie. (Which is awesome.) (Earthy Feast.)
- Panettone is wildly festive -- make it for your New Year's Eve celebration. (Dinner With Julie.)
- Roasted potatoes get an upgrade with a sprinkling of sumac. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Joy the Baker, Dula Notes, The Bite House, White on Rice Couple
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) 101 Cookbooks, Earthy Feast, Dinner With Julie, Feed Me Phoebe