We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This weekend calls for whipping up warm, comforting dishes. Dishes -- like cassoulet, ravioli, and potatoes -- that can soothe your frostbitten soul. Make any of these cozy recipes, and you won't even mind that Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of winter.
- This beet ravioli with sage and ricotta is almost too pretty to eat. (Sunday Suppers.)
- Use the domino technique to achieve perfectly crisp potatoes. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- Melted cheese is the answer to all your winter problems. (The veggies and millet can't hurt either.) (Edible Perspective.)
- The best snow day baking project: fresh apple pie. (Elephantine.)
- Flaky biscuits are made better with the addition of crunchy seeds. (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
- This hearty French cassoulet will warm you right up. (Manger.)
- You'll want to savor every bite of this spicy turmeric coconut sauce with cod. (Dula Notes.)
- Comfort food at its finest: a bowl of hot and sour soup. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Sunday Suppers, I Am a Food Blog, Edible Perspective, Elephantine
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Apt. 2B Baking Co., Manger, Dula Notes, Feed Me Phoebe