Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: How to achieve pizza perfection.
Ah, pizza: The holy matrimony of dough, sauce, and cheese. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still kind of good. (What other food can you confidently say that about?) It conjures memories of family movie nights; late-night college cravings; vacations to New York, Chicago, and -- if you're really lucky -- Italy. There's even a band inspired by it. If you love pizza as much as we do, learn how to make it at home by reading these links.
- The ultimate guide to making pizza. (Serious Eats.)
- Amanda shows us two different ways to stretch pizza dough. (Food52.)
- Watch: How to make Chicago-style pizza. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- 8 tips to improve your pizza skills. (Gourmet.)
- Homemade frozen pizza is the best gift you can give yourself. Put in the time now and reap the benefits later! (The Kitchn.)
Pick up some pizza tools from our Provisions collection, and share your secrets in the comments!