Is there any real advantage to the handles that come up and over biscuit cutters? Am considering a reversible set (fluted / plain). ;o)

But of course, they don't have the handles. Your thoughts? Any good or bad experiences, either way? Thanks so much. ;o)

asked almost 7 years ago

Go for it!

I was just fingering a couple of sets! The handles have a nice feel, but the double sides give you a heck of a lot more for the buck!

cranberry

To me it depends on how many biscuits you generally plan to cut at once because the handled ones are easier on your hands. For a dozen or so, I'd go with the double sided. But if you do a lot for parties or whatever, then I'd get the handles.