🔕 🔔

Why is printing a recipe such a problem? Each time I try and print a recipe ..... I end up with multiple pages of print and not the recipe!

asked by Kathscot almost 6 years ago

44930b79 40d2 4ded a6fb ec14690b5421  fb avatar

You'll have to look a little for the print button on the left hand side of the recipe. It was easier on the old site and I had trouble too.

I had trouble with this in google chrome, but in explorer it works fine.

I had the same problem, and then was pointed in the direction of the printer icon. I click on that, the recipe appears in a printable form, and then the printer prompt appears. I click on cancel, and then copy and paste the recipe into my recipe file. I like having it there, because I can go back and write notes or change things. let us know if it works for you. Good luck.