What happened to the Food52 News?

I just went looking for my daily fix of foodie news - and no more news tab!?

asked by meganvt01 almost 7 years ago

Stephanie G

Thanks for asking! I couldn't find it either this morning!

alexlutz

Hi meganvt01 and Stephanie G. We're very sorry to disappoint our hardcore news fans but we're in the process of rethinking our approach to food news. Stay tuned!

Panfusine

Same here, feel like I've lost something when I cant see those familiar articles (like dinner & a movie) , but thanks Alex for letting us know of the upcoming changes.

Articles are still up there, and I now use that link as my entree to what's new on the site -- for me it takes the place of the old home page.

skittle

Boo! I liked the news!

ATG117

loved the news too. I was disappointed when I saw it was missing this morning.