California Olive Range

Just wanted to post about how excited I am to receive the award winning California olive oil from Food52! I can't wait till I have an opportunity to taste it with my fellow foodies! Thank you Food52!

asked by The Fiery Epicurean over 6 years ago

Nozlee Samadzadeh

Of course -- enjoy planning your potluck!

The Fiery Epicurean

Does the potluck have to be April 20? No one has joined my group yet (sad) and I hope to have at least one person to help me take on this mozzarella adventure. Thank you again for sending me this fabulous olive oil.

Nozlee Samadzadeh

We have some members who are having their potlucks on the weekend of April 27, though we ask that you not have them later than that!