Will Editors Picks be announced today?

I always look forward to checking the site sometime on Thursday afternoon/evening to see which recipes have been named EPs and read the testing notes. Just wondering if we should expect this today for Your Best Root Vegetable Side, and if so, where to find it? Under the "The Current Contest" tab? Thanks!

asked by EmilyC about 7 years ago

Yes, they will! They should go up on the Contests page (and we'll also tweet from @food52 as soon as the post goes live).

EmilyC

Thanks Kristen!

Panfusine

Have they been announced yet? I'll have to pass on the community dibs this time, but wanted to spot it on the new site all the same just to familiarize myself..

I see winner, runner up, and then all entries on one page; the contests page has community picks that do not include the Root Veg contest. Tomorrow (Friday)?

Hi all -- in case you missed our tweet earlier, here's the latest post: http://www.food52.com/blog...

I'm still sorting out exactly where the post should be popping up, but in the meantime, you can see all posts in chronological order here: http://www.food52.com/blog... Sorry for the first week confusion!

Why not post on the home page where the last (former EPs) now Community Picks are? And why not on the Contests page as well?

Why post anything on the blog when it isn't even one of the tabs?

Thank you Kristen. You know that some of us are hopelessly without a clue, twitter-free, don't even text or have a smart phone. At least the computer is not so alien or I'd have to do without food52, and then what would I do?
You realize, don't you, that keeping up with a changing website is a sure prevention for Alzheimers...

I don't see a way to access the blog, without just putting it into the address bar. Is there a link I'm missing?

Will you be announcing the editor's tested picks for the root vegetables tomorrow?

Panfusine

Will you have a section on the picks that Food52 has selected as well? when do we get to see those? While I'm at it... Missing the post on the selection of cute & funny headnotes,

Panfusine

Thanks for the http://www.food52.com/blog... link... its exactly what we need to keep up to date while the new format is tweaked.

I hope you will be adding the /blog link to the header. It brings back memories of the lamented old home page, and does take us places we want to go. As I and several other people have said, when the dust settles, could you supply a Users Guide or something like? I checked the FAQ, which was helpful in the past in clearing up some issues, but I think there are items there that were outdated before. (Hope you're all having some space this weekend. That wasn't you that put gremlins in my computer this afternoon, was it?)

Agree, the blog needs to be a tab in the header. If foodpickle wasn't intuitive enough for some, a completely missing tab certainly isn't. How hard can it be to find a spot/spots for the current Community Picks?