Will Editors Picks be announced today?

I always look forward to checking the site sometime on Thursday afternoon/evening to see which recipes have been named EPs and read the testing notes. Just wondering if we should expect this today for Your Best Root Vegetable Side, and if so, where to find it? Under the "The Current Contest" tab? Thanks!

• Posted by: EmilyC
  • October 13, 2011

Kristen Miglore October 13, 2011

Yes, they will! They should go up on the Contests page (and we'll also tweet from @food52 as soon as the post goes live).

EmilyC
EmilyC October 13, 2011

Thanks Kristen!

Panfusine
Panfusine October 13, 2011

Have they been announced yet? I'll have to pass on the community dibs this time, but wanted to spot it on the new site all the same just to familiarize myself..

susan g October 13, 2011

I see winner, runner up, and then all entries on one page; the contests page has community picks that do not include the Root Veg contest. Tomorrow (Friday)?

Kristen Miglore October 13, 2011

Hi all -- in case you missed our tweet earlier, here's the latest post: http://www.food52.com/blog...

I'm still sorting out exactly where the post should be popping up, but in the meantime, you can see all posts in chronological order here: http://www.food52.com/blog... Sorry for the first week confusion!

boulangere October 15, 2011

Why not post on the home page where the last (former EPs) now Community Picks are? And why not on the Contests page as well?

boulangere October 15, 2011

Why post anything on the blog when it isn't even one of the tabs?

susan g October 13, 2011

Thank you Kristen. You know that some of us are hopelessly without a clue, twitter-free, don't even text or have a smart phone. At least the computer is not so alien or I'd have to do without food52, and then what would I do?
You realize, don't you, that keeping up with a changing website is a sure prevention for Alzheimers...

hardlikearmour October 13, 2011

I don't see a way to access the blog, without just putting it into the address bar. Is there a link I'm missing?

hardlikearmour October 13, 2011

Will you be announcing the editor's tested picks for the root vegetables tomorrow?

Panfusine
Panfusine October 14, 2011

Will you have a section on the picks that Food52 has selected as well? when do we get to see those? While I'm at it... Missing the post on the selection of cute & funny headnotes,

Panfusine
Panfusine October 14, 2011

Thanks for the http://www.food52.com/blog... link... its exactly what we need to keep up to date while the new format is tweaked.

susan g October 14, 2011

I hope you will be adding the /blog link to the header. It brings back memories of the lamented old home page, and does take us places we want to go. As I and several other people have said, when the dust settles, could you supply a Users Guide or something like? I checked the FAQ, which was helpful in the past in clearing up some issues, but I think there are items there that were outdated before. (Hope you're all having some space this weekend. That wasn't you that put gremlins in my computer this afternoon, was it?)

boulangere October 15, 2011

Agree, the blog needs to be a tab in the header. If foodpickle wasn't intuitive enough for some, a completely missing tab certainly isn't. How hard can it be to find a spot/spots for the current Community Picks?