🔕 🔔

I saw a recipe for "Morrocan Merguez (something, something) with poached eggs. I can't seem to locate it again. Help please.

asked by Evie Safran almost 6 years ago

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

http://www.food52.com/recipes... My absolute favorite thing on this website

Summer of Eggplant: Thank you for the full name of this recipe, but I still can't find it on the website. What does "534" stand for? (I am very new to this site)! Thank you for your help. Evie

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I believe that means it was recipe #534 you can copy and paste the link into your browser or if you go to recipes type in Moroccan Merguez and it will come up I just did it. Good luck its delicious!!

Just copy and paste that link in to your web browser. Or type 'merguez' in to the seach box.