A question about a recipe: Don't Hold The Anything Breakfast Bread Pudding

6f83465b 1fc5 46d9 b4af 9417e1d88739  6473759923 e0e392a58b z

I have a question about the recipe "Don't Hold The Anything Breakfast Bread Pudding " from aargersi. WHere do you buy maple sugar?

asked by MarcyR over 6 years ago

You can get it in the baking aisle of upscale groceries. You could also sub granulated or brown sugar.

GreenEats

I have seen it in the baking aisle at my local Whole Foods. You can also order it online from many places, I prefer The Vermont Country Store. Don't worry about having extra leftover - maple sugar is a great replacement for brown sugar in many recipes and is awesome stirred into some hot oatmeal!

Beethechef

King Arthur Flour has it on their website

I bought it on the baking aisle - I also considered crumbling up maple sugar candies and using that ...