Here is photo #2 of another herb which I don't know. I suspect its oregano but....

Bb4ac43a 3646 4458 b75b 33052de23c9f  img 1736

asked by Kitchen Butterfly almost 8 years ago

Lizthechef

I definitely don't think it looks like the fresh oregano in my garden, but have no idea what it is...

Here's what oregano looks like.

ImmaEatThat

Could be flowering thyme.

Lizthechef

3 kinds of thyme in my garden now - nothing looks like this "stacking" of green, even in flower. Ask Mrs Wheelbarrow -

My oregano flowers just like that. KB, take pictures of the leaves if you can.

Kitchen Butterfly

Thanks Mrs Larkin - its late today, will take photos of the leaves and post tomorrow

thirschfeld

This marjoram blooms, the leaves look like oregano and some people sell it as Italian oregano.

thirschfeld

That should say "these are" and if I can upload a photo I have exactly the same thing in my garden

thirschfeld

Oregano, marjoram and mint are all in the same family so some times varieties can look similar

Kitchen Butterfly

Yayyyyyyyyyy Thanks. Now I have dried majoram blossoms.....but I'm glad anway. Thansk everyone