Our NYC Holiday Market is open—this weekend only! Come see us »
🔕 🔔

Having trouble adding a recipe.

I'm trying to add a recipe but the site keeps on telling me to sign up or log in - even though I am obviously logged in. Ideas? Anyone else having this problem?

asked by LornaFarris almost 5 years ago
E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

This is a bug that crops up some times, but try going to the contest page and clicking on the enter the your best citrus contest. Just under the photo is something about adding a recipe. If you click on that, you should get to the page where you can enter a new recipe. If that doesn't work, try sending an email to [email protected] with info about your computer and browser and they will help you.

401c5804 f611 451f a157 c693981d8eef  mad cow deux

The solution is kind of odd. You begin by going to the contest and click on create new recipe (even if you already own one). BUT you can't enter it there. You have to then go back to your recipe and click edit and scroll down to where it will ask you if you want to enter it in a contest. It should show the current contest. This has happened to me several times.