🔕 🔔

Log in

I tried about a month ago to sign up, and was unable to log in. I emailed you at the time and you changed my password to 123test while trying to work it out. I am completely unable to log in with anything I try. I even tried signing up again and can't seem to do that. I love your sight and really want to save and email recipes, please help!

asked by Deborah Singlehurst Orman over 5 years ago

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

Hi. I'm so sorry that we've made this difficult for you. Would you mind giving me your user login so that can look into the matter?

I am not able to change my password. Recipes keep coming up instead of a way to change password to account.... [email protected]