Bread Boot Camp

Who is seriously interested in reserving a space in the Montana Bread Boot Camp for mid-August 2012? Max 12!

sdebrango January 18, 2012

I want to reserve a space, the only thing will keep me away is if there is a problem with my elderly dogs. Will give plenty of advance notice if I can't come. Very excited!!

boulangere January 18, 2012

I only wish you could bring them with you!

sdebrango January 18, 2012

Me too :o(

boulangere January 19, 2012

I very much appreciate your concern for Izzy and Nando. Can they stay with your daughter? I want so much for you to come out here with us!

sdebrango January 19, 2012

I sent you an email re my daughter.

SKK January 18, 2012

Yes! What is a Bread Boot Camp and what do I bring?

boulangere January 19, 2012

Bread Boot Camp will be at my house in Montana. We'll do a baking intensive here, where I've room in my house for 4, and room in tents for 8 more in my back yard. The plan is to bake seriously for 5 days, then travel for a few more. Yellowstone National Park is not far, for example. It's rather fluid, as you can tell. As dates firm up from peoples' availability, I'll keep everyone posted. If you have a sleeping bag, please bring it. If not, obviously you'll want to reserve one of the 4 spots inside. It should be a fantastic time for us all!

healthierkitchen
healthierkitchen January 19, 2012

How cool! Wish I could get out to montana this summer to join you, but I don't think I can. Enjoy!

Hilarybee
Hilarybee January 19, 2012

I'd love to, but I can't this year. Will you be doing it in 2013? You cans sign me up for then!

boulangere January 19, 2012

We'll see how this one goes, but it's quite likely.

ChefJune January 19, 2012

What a great idea! Wish I could, but I will be in Sonoma, CA the 3rd week of August for the Vision Cellars Greens Cookoff.