Bread Boot Camp

Who is seriously interested in reserving a space in the Montana Bread Boot Camp for mid-August 2012? Max 12!

asked almost 7 years ago

I want to reserve a space, the only thing will keep me away is if there is a problem with my elderly dogs. Will give plenty of advance notice if I can't come. Very excited!!

I only wish you could bring them with you!

Me too :o(

I very much appreciate your concern for Izzy and Nando. Can they stay with your daughter? I want so much for you to come out here with us!

I sent you an email re my daughter.

Yes! What is a Bread Boot Camp and what do I bring?

Bread Boot Camp will be at my house in Montana. We'll do a baking intensive here, where I've room in my house for 4, and room in tents for 8 more in my back yard. The plan is to bake seriously for 5 days, then travel for a few more. Yellowstone National Park is not far, for example. It's rather fluid, as you can tell. As dates firm up from peoples' availability, I'll keep everyone posted. If you have a sleeping bag, please bring it. If not, obviously you'll want to reserve one of the 4 spots inside. It should be a fantastic time for us all!

healthierkitchen

How cool! Wish I could get out to montana this summer to join you, but I don't think I can. Enjoy!

Hilarybee

I'd love to, but I can't this year. Will you be doing it in 2013? You cans sign me up for then!

We'll see how this one goes, but it's quite likely.

What a great idea! Wish I could, but I will be in Sonoma, CA the 3rd week of August for the Vision Cellars Greens Cookoff.