🔕 🔔

Favorite liquid measuring cups

I know, I know, weighing is best. But it's nice to have glass liquid measuring cups too. And this past month in my kitchen has reminded me of freshman chemistry lab--pyrex shards all over the place. I'm in the market. Do you have a favorite?

67da29df 0253 44dd 98a1 250b49e519a4  hilary sp1

I like my Pyrex glass set. I also have a tiered one from OXO and a Milmour 2-Cup Wondercup for more precise measurements. Even when you are working in grams, it is helpful to have volume measurements. At least I think so.
Here's the OXO
http://www.amazon.com/Good...

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I second what Hilarybee said I have exactly the same, all of them.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

Aha! You're both confirming what I'd guessed--I'm going to need a variety. A fun project for me, as I last bought a liquid measuring cup during the Pleistocene.