Would love suggestion for a recipe to make with KitchenAid stand mixer.

Just got one for my birthday :) and very anxious to try something new. Any favorite recipes out there that are best made with a KitchenAid?

asked by Cyndita over 6 years ago

allans

Pound Cake, due to the long mixing time. Should be a recipe for it in the cookbook that came with your mixer :)

palletdancer

Pasta would be my reason for buying one in the first place. Did you get the pasta attachment?

Cyndita

I did not. I plan on it in the future. Just took the 5 quart beauty out of the box and itching to use it!

Bake a cake or a loaf of bread. There are so many great recipes on this site. I share the love of KA stand mixer.