🔕 🔔

Would love suggestion for a recipe to make with KitchenAid stand mixer.

Just got one for my birthday :) and very anxious to try something new. Any favorite recipes out there that are best made with a KitchenAid?

asked by Cyndita almost 6 years ago

B8f19483 b6dd 4ee8 b288 d1e5d79af410  face

Pound Cake, due to the long mixing time. Should be a recipe for it in the cookbook that came with your mixer :)

28bd8b84 adfb 4e7e 8831 9ca61a59db3d  dawn solo pic

Pasta would be my reason for buying one in the first place. Did you get the pasta attachment?

I did not. I plan on it in the future. Just took the 5 quart beauty out of the box and itching to use it!

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Bake a cake or a loaf of bread. There are so many great recipes on this site. I share the love of KA stand mixer.