A question about a recipe: Food

I have a question about the recipe "Food" from GillRiley. What happened to this recipe? there are no ing.

asked by Fran McGinty almost 7 years ago

I answered this before but my comment disappeared. I suggested that you email the editors at [email protected] and let them know the problem with the recipe. This has happened a few times before.

This is very likely a case of the member editing the recipe after the fact, since there is a community pick review (and there isn't an easy way to delete recipes). I'll delete it. Thank you for keeping us informed about issues like this! [email protected] is the best place to do so in the future.