🔕 🔔

Help with Jeni’s splendid ice creams needed!

Could someone please clarify what she means that the ice cream will pull away from the side of the canister? I can never seem to get the timing right--a picture, perhaps? Please? Thanks!

asked by Mei Chin almost 6 years ago

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

I don't have a photo, but the ice cream literally pulls away from the metal inside of the canister and sort of "tornadoes". In my experience, you want to stop the process when the ice cream reaches the "creamee" stage, as it will firm up more in the freezing. I hope this helps. By the way, the cognac ice cream is to die for. We devoured that over the holidays.