🔕 🔔

What should I do for tea tonight? I have chicken breasts potatoes that I need to use!

asked by @laurelamy almost 7 years ago

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

Dice potatoes and toss with olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Roast in a glass pan in the oven at 375F for about 40min or until tender.

Stuff chicken breasts with slices of pear, gorgonzola cheese or a goat cheese, roasted pecans, red pepper, thyme, and a dash of red wine vinegar. (Mix all the stuffing and toss together before putting it in the chicken breasts.) Dip stuffed chicken breasts first in beaten egg, then in seasoned cornmeal. Bake at 375F about 15min per side, or until meat is cooked. (Timing varies depending on thickness of meat.)