A question about a recipe: Spatchcocked and Braise-Roasted Chicken

620cea7d f427 4646 873d 8b051e9405a3  112910f 209

Funny, I just noticed that step 5 says to strain the sauce; I did not and didn't mind a bit!
Anyhow, I'm just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for sauce leftovers - I did not use a whole chicken so I ended up with more sauce in proportion to chicken. I would hate to throw it away!

asked by HeatherM over 6 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Maybe use it as a sauce in some brown fried rice. That's usually what I do. This sauce sounds like it would be good. Also, sauteed veggies would probably welcome a couple spoonfuls.

HeatherM

It is delicious; hence my question! Thanks for the ideas.

healthierkitchen

It's very lemony so it would have to be something that would go well with lemon. Rice pilaf?