Pork sirlon roast

I have a small pork sirloin roast and have never cooked this cut of pork before. Is the preparation similar to a pork loin or any other suggestions? Thank you!

asked by Yiota almost 7 years ago

bigpan

I would follow the same recipe and consider wrapping in bacon strips to keep the roast from drying out, or ask you butcher for some pieces of pork fat ... tie on top of the roast then remove for the last half hour so the roast will be crispy on the outside.

GIOVANNI50

This recipe is for tenderloins but could very well work for roasts. It is my go to recipe for tenderloins and it is SUPERB:

http://www.foodnetwork...