🔕 🔔

Pork sirlon roast

I have a small pork sirloin roast and have never cooked this cut of pork before. Is the preparation similar to a pork loin or any other suggestions? Thank you!

asked by Yiota over 5 years ago

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

I would follow the same recipe and consider wrapping in bacon strips to keep the roast from drying out, or ask you butcher for some pieces of pork fat ... tie on top of the roast then remove for the last half hour so the roast will be crispy on the outside.

This recipe is for tenderloins but could very well work for roasts. It is my go to recipe for tenderloins and it is SUPERB:

http://www.foodnetwork...