Recipes for preparing Spaghetti Squash

I would like a simple and tasty way to prepare Spaghetti Squash.

asked by Cam Tucker over 6 years ago

I like with just butter or olive oil and a bit of grated hard cheese.
I think steaming or microwaving is better---because I burned my last one and it'll be a few months before I stop associating that burned taste with Spaghetti Squash.

Darcyyann

Roasting it and then baking the squash strands as if it was baked ziti. Sausage, peppers, onions, tomato sauce, mozzarella.. Anything you would like to add to it!

palletdancer

Treat it like pasta and a lovely marinara and parmigiano-reggiano is all you need. Love just butter and salt too! Mmmm