🔕 🔔

Best ideas for spaghetti squash preparations

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 6 years ago

nogaga

I love a baked spaghetti squash, opened, threads removed to bowl, with olive oil and a really good traditional basil pesto with pine nuts. Its the recipe of my firned Julie's grandma. I first had it in college and make it whenever I can ever since. Its warm and wonderful

linzarella

The first time I ever tried spaghetti squash was with this recipe, and it won me over: http://www.epicurious.com....

Also, careful - too much spaghetti squash, or any squash for that matter, can give you a REALLY bad stomach ache. So much fiber!