🔕 🔔

Best ideas for spaghetti squash preparations

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 6 years ago

496e3e21 39ca 4097 9452 893af2b65dbb  port2

I love a baked spaghetti squash, opened, threads removed to bowl, with olive oil and a really good traditional basil pesto with pine nuts. Its the recipe of my firned Julie's grandma. I first had it in college and make it whenever I can ever since. Its warm and wonderful

0b2dd8ce bb03 4f79 99cf a83d3a5cd7b8  spaghetti squash

2e76cf97 2d3d 429e a4b4 7be0bcf4c88d  headshot

The first time I ever tried spaghetti squash was with this recipe, and it won me over: http://www.epicurious.com....

Also, careful - too much spaghetti squash, or any squash for that matter, can give you a REALLY bad stomach ache. So much fiber!