Baking time

I'm baking a white cake from Baked, and the cakes seem to be done (goden and toothpick coming out clean) with 10-15 minutes left on the baking time. Calls for 40-45 minutes and they've been in 30. Would you pull them out?

asked by ATG117 over 6 years ago

ATG117

Thanks. I left them in a bit past when I thought I should have because my thought was 10-15 minutes is a lot and I should trust Baked. I probably should have pulled them out sooner...

ATL
ATL

Absolutely as said above. I would add to check your cake even earlier. If you have a convection oven it will cook more quickly.