How would you adjust this recipe to create "part skim" ricotta? I'm making Susan G's Aztec Coffee Cake, for which part skim is preferred.

Ceae82cb 9a13 4f32 89db 3f3a2d07395a  food52 01 10 12 6879

Here is the recipe of that dessert, in case it makes a difference: http://www.food52.com/recipes... . I've made this ricotta many times, by the way. It's sensational. In fact, tomorrow I'm teaching my son, who's home from college on spring break, how to make the full-fat version. Thanks so much, everyone. ;o)

Nozlee Samadzadeh

Honestly I wouldn't worry about the difference! The two types of ricotta won't differ substanstially in weight or volume, so the extra kick of fat will probably just result in a cake with an extra-tender crumb.