🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cherry Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake

4abfb0aa 1d06 45a0 9cb8 ca9dbaf53d77  our western carribbean cruise feb 6 13 2010 285

I was thinking of making this recipe this afternoon and as I was reading the recipe, where it says to add eggs one at a time, the recipe does not give the number of eggs or any eggs in the ingredients. Can you please let me know how many eggs to use?

asked by LABaudet over 5 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

You should send a direct message to the author of the recipe, there have been issues with missing ingredients, this may have been added during the time when the site was being revamped and some recipes that were added at that time have this problem.

In the comments below the recipe, it has these corrections:

3/4 cups room temp butter
3 large eggs
"nut mixture" is first 5 ingedients, combined