Feed52

Just wanted to say I love this. I think it makes more sense than "features," and it seems it will have more content, which sort of compensates for the "news" column that I loved. Any more details on what we can expect featured on feed52?

• Posted by: ATG117
  • March 10, 2012

Nozlee Samadzadeh
Nozlee Samadzadeh March 10, 2012

Hi ATG117! I'm thrilled to hear you're loving Feed52. We see it as a place for shorter content and links we love -- our fantastic longer features aren't going anywhere!

As for what you can expect to be featured, the beauty of Feed52 is is adaptability. We'll be trying out different "columns" of short, original content like Vegetable of the Week. We'll be sharing our Instagram feed on the site. You'll also see links to articles we love from all around the food world, and posts that engage with our community in a more direct way.

Is there something you'd like to see more of on Feed52? Let us know!

ATG117
ATG117 March 10, 2012

Glad features aren't going where. In my comment, I only meant to suggest that I thought calling it Feed52 made more sense than calling it features--though, now that I think about it, I guess features did make sense. I adore the Instagram and links idea, and I like that your sharing more behind the scenes photos and content. Office lunch and snack posts--how fun. Any chance you would start doing restaurant reviews, if not formally, then after the staff happens to go out? I realize that doing so might take things in a different direction and that it might be more NYC centric, but I'd love to hear your take on good eats in the area. Maybe a high and low column where you can feature items on both ends of the spectrum, more cooking tips (I happen to like Ruth Reichl's column "How to Make a Better..." on Gilt as well as Whitney Chen's posts on recipes and techniques there), visiting posts from chefs or food-word folks on anything that's interesting them at the moment, highlights on great products (non-sponsored) and maybe even more science behind certain common techniques--like a how things work. Those are just some thoughts, nothing I'm tied to. At this point, I'm just looking forward to seeing more. I love that there will be more content.