Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!

What is your favorite super chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe?

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

klfnwf

If you use any recipe and swap oil for butter the cookies will be chewy vs. crispy

Here are my favorites. I've already posted them here on food52! http://www.food52.com/recipes...

SallyBroff

I find that if I substitute oil for butter the recipe becomes cakey, not chewy. But it's really good.

HinOh

I love the recipe on the Quaker Oatmeal lid. I use the baking raisins, which are super moist and plump and have a little bit of liquid in the pouch. That seems to make a huge difference; the cookies are chewy and soft.

susanm

totally agree with the recipe on the quaker lid! i add a bit of nutmeg and substitute half the raisins with chopped pecans.they are my FAV!