🔕 🔔

When do the editors post community pick candidates that need to be tested?

I would love to help test a recipe, but I always seem to log on too late! Is there a standard day of week/time of day that the community pick candidates are usually announced?

asked by Ms. T almost 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

The CP candidates are posted the same day the finalists are announced, usually just a few hours after the finalists are announced they will announce the CP's to be tested.If you are on Twitter they tweet when they are up.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

For the tweet-free, it's hit or miss! I believe the Thursday after the end of the contest is the day, usually quite early in the afternoon. Questions like this can go to [email protected].