When do the editors post community pick candidates that need to be tested?

I would love to help test a recipe, but I always seem to log on too late! Is there a standard day of week/time of day that the community pick candidates are usually announced?

asked by Ms. T over 6 years ago

The CP candidates are posted the same day the finalists are announced, usually just a few hours after the finalists are announced they will announce the CP's to be tested.If you are on Twitter they tweet when they are up.

For the tweet-free, it's hit or miss! I believe the Thursday after the end of the contest is the day, usually quite early in the afternoon. Questions like this can go to [email protected].