The Book

My recipe for the New Englandah Burgah was published in the cook book. and I have yet to see the cookbook anywhere. Where can I find one? I would love to see it.

asked by Chef Jason Royal over 6 years ago

Hi Jason. Your recipe isn't in the first cookbook. It must be in the second one, which I think will be published around October of this year.

I love your recipe and you can find the first cookbook at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_7?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=food+52+cookbook&sprefix=food+52%2Cstripbooks%2C374

chef of the future 2000

Congratulations