how to transport mozho balls

i'm in the middle of making mazho balls....how do i transport them...should they be in a separete container with no broth to prevent soggieness or in another container with no broth?? Help!!!!

asked by monica murrietta over 6 years ago

farm to table

Keep them separate until ready to serve. Once you boil them in water (separate from the broth), just store them in a bowl. We usually have a big bowl of matzoh balls after we make the soup and they are great as a quick snack or used in reheated soup.

mbergner

If you are also making the soup, transport them in a container together with a cup or two of the soup. If you are just making the matzo balls and they are of the "harder" type, just transport in a container together, If very light & fluffy do the same with a bigger container so they do not squash each other.