What is the best recipe for chocolate chip cookies?

asked by @vintage_gal16 almost 8 years ago

Mr_Vittles

Search for the Cook's Illustrated Best Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.

campagnes

Try a google search for "Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies," too. Pain in the butt to make, but divine.

spiffypaws

Search the NY Times archive. They had an article about chocolate chip cookies, I think in the last 12 mos. Whatever recipe you use, it is always improved by having it sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours. I do this with all cookie recipes now because they taste better when fully hydrated.

Food o' del Mundo

Hands down the NYT recipe. Ezra Pound Cake gives you the recipe AND a lovely description as to why: http://www.ezrapoundcake.com/archives/3509