banana bread with grape honey that might have gone bad - is it edible?

I just made banana bread using grape honey (http://choobin.hubpages...) instead of sugar. Too late I noticed the grape honey smelled somewhat like vinegar. Is what I made edible? (my thought: people do put vinegar in cakes, so although it might not taste as I wanted to, is isn't bad for me, right?)

asked by mirileh over 6 years ago

Nozlee Samadzadeh

If it tastes okay, I think it's safe to eat! Sugar and honey don't really spoil.

mirileh

"grape honey" isn't really pure sugar or honey, it's syrup made from grapes. I have a feeling I can eat it, but it won't be the world's best banana bread.