🔕 🔔

I'm nuts over the Almond Butter Video...

Sorry for the tired joke but it's almost impossible to find peanut butter in Brazil,hence my clumsy enthusiasm.Would the processor work as well on peanuts?If so,for how long can I keep it in the fridge?

asked by mensaque over 5 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

You can make wonderful peanut butter. I like it best with nothing added, but I find it needs a little oil to encourage it along. You can also made mixtures. When I had little kids, I spun chia seeds to powder them, then added the peanuts, so sneak in some extra goodies.
It actually keeps well and I don't usually refrigerate it. When it is made fresh it doesn't separate (oil rise to the top) for a while, so make enough for a few weeks at a time. Fresh is best! And, you can roast the peanuts for the best flavor. (No salt, no sugar, delicious!)

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

Thanks,SusanG...I'll try it with peanuts and cashew nuts!XOXO,Mensaque.