🔕 🔔

Almond Butter Video

It was such a nice surprise watcing it cause it's hard to find peanut butter in Brazil and because being a little nuts-you guessed it-I love all nuts.My question is:Does it work with peanuts as well,and for how long can I keep it refrigerated?

asked by mensaque over 5 years ago

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

Hi,everyone!I don't know what's happening,but I've posed this question a fews weeks ago, and it has been answerede.Also,I just had to log in,something i never had to do on this site before.Is it my computer going crazy or is there something wrong with the site?

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I don't see why it wouldn't work with peanuts. When I tried it with hazelnuts I had to add a small amount of oil to get it to work well.