Can you tell me a simple spicy dish using chicken breast and pasta?

asked by @Mrsquire about 8 years ago

Kayb

Marinate your chicken breast in a dry spice rub of cumin, coriander, paprika, hot chile powder, allspice, kosher salt and a bit of granulated sugar. Rub heavily and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Grill the chicken until done. Cook pasta until al dente, toss with a quick carbonara sauce (a beaten egg with grated parmigiano and some warmed olive oil), slice the chicken breast and serve on top.

SweetTea

Make a spicy paste of chile peppers, cayenne, grated ginger, lime juice, fresh parsley, fresh coriander, we bit of sugar, some sesame oil and some fish sauce (if you have it). Cook your pasta. Rub your chicken over with the chile paste (marinate the chicken if you have the time). Grill under the grilling rack till cooked through. Slice and toss with your pasta.