Is there an app for ipad for a recipe box - where you can put your own recipes?

Putting in own recipes is a priority. Adding others found online etc. would be nice too

asked by brynnie over 6 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Search My Recipe Book. Grat for storing personal recipes as well as recipes from websites.

Cherylkw

I use Evernote (free!). It's easy to dump a screenshot of an online recipe or a photo into a note and you can tag it to make locating the recipe super easy.

gege 1

I like Epi. It has a ton of recipes from Gourmet and other sites. And you can add and sore private recipes or share them.

thirdchild

I've been using Paprika. It cost $5, but it was worth it. Nicely organized and capable of uploading. I use it all the time, whenever I see an online recipe I like. I wish my saved recipes on Food52 could be organized, alphabetized, etc. like on the Epicurious app.

BoulderGalinTokyo

I love MacGourmet. I now have over 12000 recipes, 400 of my own, all of which I can access by ABC, search by ingredient, name, source, etc. I can connect chicken in one recipe to sauce in another. I can write comments on downloaded recipes- And on my own recipes, I can add a picture of every step during the cooking. IPad, iPhone, and Mac compatible with shopping lists. Share through email and a cookbook builder, and nutritional database.

Richard A. Blazey

Hi,

If you are still looking for an ipad app go to http://www.recipeapp.biz/ or email me at [email protected] to get you your ipad app.

Blessings

Dona

I use an app called The Recipe Box, it syncs with my iPhone and I can send a grocery list from my iPad to iPhone. Very convenient.

Jesse Gallant

Use Cook! It's free (I'm pretty sure), and very easy to use. It also offers some great features like the ability to sort your recipes by category, and add pictures to make your pages look beautiful! It formats everything to look like a cook book and you can share it with friends/family.

Chef Lisa

Another is "Recipe Keeper"; the basic version (which works fine) is free. It also has a "Pro" version for a fee.